Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Send Off Party

My heart is swollen with love after last night's Send Off Gala!! I was so excited to see so many of my favorite people in attendance!! I must really start by thanking Arnie Berkins and Marina Montes for throwing this event for Kasey, Alissa, and me. You made us feel like winners already, and I know I speak for all of us when I say how excited we are to make you proud next week.

I was pumped to premier my wardrobe and talent in front of my closest friends and family! I mean, you can't bomb in front of such a crowd, right? I took pictures and was going to post them but why ruin the surprise? You will just have to come to Staten Island next weekend and see for yourself.

Congratulations to the new Nassau County's Outstanding Teen, Alissa Gianotti! You are going to do SO WELL as the pageant and I will be screaming for you when you walk out next Sunday. And a special note to my sister queen Kasey Waters, Miss Greater Gotham, who took a five foot marble stage and danced her face off. Imagine what she will do with the entire St. George stage. Probably blow your mind.

Again, I cannot thank my guests enough for coming out to support me last night. Each of you have given me love that will keep my spirits bright during pageant week. I will be seeing your faces and hearing your words as I compete. You are my inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment