Friday, June 10, 2011

Big Daddy's Summer Carnival

It was a perfect day for a party! I got to be a special guest today at the Big Daddy's Diner Summer Carnival!

This afternoon party is full of activities for kids. There was cookie decorating, balloon animals, face painting, music, and plenty of milkshakes and tater tots. I think events like this do a lot to make kids feel important. A whole restaurant catering just to you? How could that not make you feel special!

I made tons of new friends and even got my face painted. The face painter, who was given full artistic liberty, decided it would be highly appropriate to mark me with a glittering peace sign. Touche, eh? I spent time with each little guest; talking, signing autographs, naming balloon animals, and getting educated on silly bands. Thank you so much to Big Daddy's and their staff for allowing me to be part of todays festivities! And here's wishing all my new buddies a great summer vacation!


No comments:

Post a Comment