Friday, June 3, 2011

Last Day to Donate


Today is the last day to make a donation to my team for the Central Park Challenge.

The Central Park Challenge will be taking place tomorrow morning in Central Park. I am excited to be walking with none other than Miss Southern New York's Princess, Maddie. 3K is going to fly by when I have a 7 year old to chat with the whole time!

All funds raised from this event go towards YAI Networks and their programs for people living with disabilities. I was speaking with a friend in my improv group yesterday who told me he has an autistic son and was glad to see me taking part in this cause. Most of us know someone effected by a disability, even if the disability is not their own. I encourage you to donate not just for those living with a disability, but in honor of their friends and family as well.

A disability is only a scratch on the surface of a much bigger person inside. Help me to help others shrink that scratch, so they can shine even brighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment