Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's The Night Of The Party, Y'all!

Everyone is invited to come celebrate with us tonight at the official Send Off Gala for Miss New York!

A huge thank you to Arnie Berkins and Marina Montes for throwing this event for me, my sister queen Kasey Waters, and our new Nassau County Outstanding Teen, Alissa Giannotti. They have put together a beautiful evening for us. I am so grateful for the chance to spend time with all my favorite people before heading off into the sunset. Of course, there will be a wardrobe showing so get ready to see the real deal. My dress is currently riding through a sewing machine as Mom and I make final adjustments. I found earrings this morning, and will be finalizing my talent track this afternoon. I am stoked to see Kasey and Alissa's wardrobe and talent!!!

The event is tonight at 6pm, at Therapy Lounge (52nd Street between 8th and 9th Avenue). You do not have to RSVP as tickets will be available at the door. It is a beautiful night, please come celebrate with us!!



No comments:

Post a Comment