Sunday, May 29, 2011

One Week Till Central Park Challenge

It's one week until the Central Park Challenge and I am thrilled that in just the week and a half since I got my donations page up, we have already reached over $600 in donations! I am excited to see how close we get to my goal of $1000 for YAI Networks.

If you want to make a donation, visit my Central Park Challenge Page to find out how! My team, Kaitlin's Bully Busters, is competing in honor of all people who have been bullied for their disabilities.

I am excited to walk on Saturday in honor of my sister and brother, but also in honor of everyone who has reached out to me sharing their stories. With these donations, we are providing programs for our neighbors so they can be confident, skilled, and able to prove that nothing, not even a disability, can get in the way of their potential!

No comments:

Post a Comment