Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hello, Beach Bum Tanning

Today was my first visit to Miss New York tanning sponsor, Beach Bum Tanning. I was so excited to get my glow on with what I know are some of the best products in the business. My competition tan is but a distant memory at this point, and who wants a sallow Italian girl running around?

I had a wonderful time. Owner AJ took me around and showed me all the magical machines I can use to keep myself glowing. My favorite? The spray tan booths! I have never gotten a professional spray tan, and am thrilled to be able to stay looking great while keeping my skin healthy.

Thank you to AJ and Claudine for welcoming me to Beach Bum and your continued support for the Miss New York Organization! I will rock your tans proudly this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment